Project Domain / Category
The internet has changed the face of the world and made receiving and sending of
information spread widely and easily, this can be done at the tips of people hand
and without wasting any time. Compared to when internet has not evolved, before
information could be received another end, it takes time depending on the distance
of the journey. Online clearance system is a web-based system which makes use of
the internet. Most of the universities don’t have such online method of clearance
which creates the overhead for students of going from department to department
to sign the forms. The form given to student must be signed by the following;
University Liberian, Head of department, Sport official, Dean of student affair,
Accounts, Café/Mess etc.
So, the aim of this project is to develop a web-based Clearance system through which
graduating students will be able to complete the process of clearance from
anywhere. He/She will not must physically visit the University and concerned
departments for this purpose. It will also lead in saving of the time and the cost of
transportation from one location to another.
Types of users
• Head of department
• Sport In charge
• Dean of student affair
• Accounts In-charge
• Café/Mess In-charge
Types of interface:
• Admin interface
• Student interface
• Separate interface for concerned departments.
1. Login/Logout procedure for the Admin user.
2. Admin has record of all the registered users/students.
3. Admin have rights to accept the users/students clearance request if any dues
are not pending.
4. Admin have rights to reject the users/students clearance request if any dues
5. Admin has information of all the departments of clearance section.
6. Once admin receives a clearance request, then the admin will forward the
request to the concerned department.
7. The concerned department will give feedback on the clearance report to the
8. Admin can generate the clearance receipt after the clearance procedure in
case of any dues are pending.
9. Admin must upload the clearance receipt of the concerned student account.
1. Login/Logout procedure for the Student.
2. User /Student will create a request for the clearance.
3. Student can download the “clearance receipt” and print the voucher. Pay the
dues in the account section.
4. Student upload the paid voucher.
HTML, PHP, MySQL, Xampp / wamp server, PHP Report Maker / PHP Reports / Any
other supportive tool for Report generation