Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) incredibly large, extensive software packages
and mostly used to manage a firm’s business processes and standards. ERP software
packages must be configured to meet the needs of a firm/institute.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for any school/college/university Management
Module which is used by Schools as well as Colleges/Universities to manage their
daily activities which include the management of Employees, Students, Books and
Library Records, Parents details, Assignments, Admission Process, Results and
Reports, Exams, Events, Attendance, Timetable, Fees and Other Reports. It provides
one-point access to manage these wide ranges of activities.
The system will be used by four modules, which are Admin, Teacher, Librarian and
Student. Each module is interconnected or integrated to each other. This system is
very easy to understand and user friendly. In this system user can connect any time
whenever he/she wants.
This system should be secured.
1. Admin can login using valid credentials and perform various task such as
Adding a Teacher, Student and Librarian and can view them.
2. Admin can also add Timetable and Event details. System allows admin to view
book request received from librarian.
3. Teacher can login and perform various task such as add assignment, mark
attendance, upload result and view event.
4. Librarian can login and perform task such as adding a single or multiple book,
view added books, request a book, issue a book to students, return issued
book from student and view event.
5. Student can access the system by providing valid credentials access modules
such as viewing their own profile, view books, view timetable, assignments,
result, attendance and event.
6. Super admin is the root node who adds the colleges into the system with their
details. Also, can view/delete a college from the system.
7. Proposed system is easy to understand and user friendly too.
8. In that system admin will handle the data.
9. Admin can take information regarding fee detail.