Project Domain / Category Web Based Abstract/Introduction
“E-EXAM” is a web based Exam Management System for XYZ University. Details regarding the different users involved in the system and the functions which they can perform are given below Functional Requirements: Following are the users of this system. Each user has to log in first, to use the system.
• Exam Coordinator
• Result Manager
• Controller Examination
Responsibilities and functions of each user are given below:
1. There are multiple instructors. Each instructor can teach multiple courses but one course can only be taught by one instructor.
2. Instructor can access and browse the courses in the system which he teaches. He will enter the result of assignments, mid-term and final exam for each course.
3. Course records which an instructor can access include4 non-editable and 3 editable contents:
a. Non-Editable ▪ Student ID ▪ Student Name ▪ Degree Program ▪ Course ID
b. Editable ▪ Assignment Marks ▪ Mid-Term Exams Marks ▪ Final-Term Exam Marks
1. Exam Coordinator is responsible to publish the datasheet of exams
. 2. Course records which the exam coordinator can access include 4 editable and 3 noneditable contents: c. Editable ▪ Student ID
▪ Student Name ▪ Degree Program ▪ Course ID
d. Non-Editable ▪ Assignment Marks ▪ Mid-Term Exams Marks ▪ Final-Term Exam Marks
4. Course records which the result manager can access include 8 non-editable contents:
▪ Student ID ▪ Student Name ▪ Degree Program ▪ Course ID ▪ Assignment Marks ▪ Mid-Term Exams Marks ▪ Final-Term Exam Marks ▪ Total-Marks ▪ Grade 3. Moreover Result Manager is responsible to view the complete result of each student. He can view the print screen of transcript (Print-view) and can print the transcript.
Controller Examination: 4. Controller Examination is the power user and has the rights of each user. He can add/remove any instructor, exam coordinator and result manager.
Proposed Tools: Java, Dotnet Framework, MySQL, SQL server etc
There are no reviews yet.