Project Domain / Category:
Abstract / Introduction
Now a days E Learning education is widely used by those students who live in
backward area or cannot afford conventional education or for professional who
cannot study along with job. So, numbers of students in such universities are in
thousand per course, which are tough to handle regarding their study and
administrative activities like marking assignments, downloading file, and upload
their marks etc.
Teacher Assistant app is a web application that will do some automation for specific
task for XYZLMS (XYZ Learning Management System) that are much difficult and take
time manually. That would be for the ease of teacher to save time and effort and
have correct results.
1. Develop a web page with name of XYZLMS.
2. Teacher login page for login with username and password.
3. Home page having choice of semester and course using drop down.
4. Course Assignments, GDB, MCQ tabs.
5. Each tab must have its respective functionality like your VULMS course page.
6. There must be submitting file option for assignments and GDB while attempt
quiz option for MCQs for every student.
7. In MCQs page give options of answer using radio buttons.
8. All uploaded files by teacher and submitted files by students must be saved
9. For each tab there must be downloading excel file option which would have
Student Ids (having all student ids of that course retrieved from database),
Result (Blank column), and Comment (blank column). The name of Excel file
must be like Assignment 1-CS619 for first assignment of respective course.
10.After manually checking of activity files or MCQs fill the excel sheet manually.
11.Upload students result saved in excel file on LMS using excel read and fill grid
functionality in respective assignments, GDB and MCQs tabs.
12.Also show the overall result percentage of pass and fail students for each
study activity and for course.
• Operating System: Window7and above
• HTML, CSS, Bootstrap (Front-end)
• SQL SERVER
• Visual Studio, Asp.Net using C# language
• ADO.Net Entity Framework (optional)