Project Domain / Category:
Mobile Application (Android)
In recent times, the use of service-based applications is attracting peoples due to
their diverse use. In most of the Universities, students are residing in hostels and
move from hostels to their departments frequently and need to travel a lot. To
facilitate the students, the university can provide bike service on pay. Students who
want to avail the service must register to the service and will be given an RFID tag
that will be used to lock/unlock and track as per requirements. The application will
track the distance that student/employee travel during each visit.
Application should have all intended features as given below.
• Able to provide the registration, login/logout interface
• Register the RDIF tag
• Lock/Unlock the bike after user verification using RFID tag
• RFID should be connected to the mobile application
• Track users while they visit (find the total distance covered on a certain path)
• Payment method should be added
• Store information in database
• There are some other requirements which student will extract from these
Important for Selecting Project: Those students who are eager to work, having the
relevant skills (programming etc.) and can give proper time are to be given priority.
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHpsBZqIaFE (How to connect the RFID
reader to Mobile)
GUID Designing: An