Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Rabbit Farm Management is an application for the management of rabbit farms in a simple, easy and
convenient manner for all modes of education. This application helps farmers to store all the
information about rabbits farming including the financial management in the shape of investment,
expenses and profit. It also records pollination, delivery, and weaning, and calculates its records
automatically, and helps the farmer to know the information of bucks and does along the litters.
1. The application notifies the farmer vaccination time for each rabbit.
2. The record of rabbits should be managed with cage numbers etc.
3. Every rabbit can identify with its breed name, color, gender.
4. The farmer should be able to record the successful meeting date of doe and buck to calculate
the delivery time.
5. The farmer should also record the nest box date, kindling date, the number of babies on
delivery time, weaning date, then record the number of bucks and does.
6. The application notifies the farmer 3 days before the delivery time of each doe.
7. The application should calculate and show the age of rabbit when required.
8. The application should be able to record the weight of rabbit on the respective date and
notify the former to weight again after a periodic time.
9. The application should notify the farmer to trim the wool of rabbits when require.