Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction:
Online “Restaurant Management System” will serve as the platform to provide service facilities to
restaurant management and its customers. It will help the restaurant staff to keep track of restaurant
details like Restaurant Menu, Order Details, Chef Details, Table Reservations from customers,
Collection, and Expense details (daily or monthly). The application will also provide users an easiest
way for online orders. The system will help the management to reduce manual efforts involved in
keeping record of transactions. Also, the application will aid in maintaining food quality and orders
easily on the basis of customers’ feedback.
The admin is responsible for creating table, menu, orders, price details, and chef details. The user can
view the menu, orders or, today’s offer and can order the food. The chef master can view the today’s
order ordered by the users and set delivery time.
The user interface module is classified into three types: Admin, Chef and Customer.
Customer can login through our website and access the service offered by the restaurant.
1. Administrator Module:
• Admin can view profile details, update his/her profile and password.
• Admin can update the website information, which can be viewed by the End-User.
• Admin is responsible for creating restaurant menu with Prices, Today’s Special dishes,
Deals and Discounts etc.
• Admin is responsible for creating chef details and provides them with username and
password to access.
• Admin is responsible for online Table reservation/booking from customer, on the
availability of tables.
• Admin can view the orders placed by the customer.
• Admin can view daily or monthly collection details.
• Admin can view the feedback report from the table customer.
2. Chef Module:
• Chef can view profile details, update their profile (according to their specialties) and
• Chef can view the today’s order placed by table user along with the quantity and
• Chef is responsible for setting up delivery time for each other.
• Chef is responsible for updating the delivery status as delivered for delivered orders.
3. Customer Module:
• User will register and login the website.
• User can view the menu and place the order.
• User can view the popular items and today’s special dish.
• User can view the popular deals and discounts.
• User can view the delivery status time for the order set by the chef master.
• User can post feedback for service, taste of the dish.
• User can do the payment either through debit/master card, or it will be cash on delivery.