Project Domain / Category Mobile Application
The project objective is to develop the online shopping application in android platform. Online shopping is the process whereby consumers directly buy goods or services from a seller in real-time, without an intermediary service, over the Internet. It is a form of electronic commerce. This project is an attempt to provide the advantages of online shopping to customers of a real shop. It helps buying the products in the shop anywhere through internet by using an android device. Thus, the customer will get the service of online shopping and home delivery from his favorite shop. Functional Requirements:
• Admin can add, modify, delete and search Products by first name, Last name and date of registration, category and subcategory. • User can create their log in and profile by first name, Last name, Gender, address, contact no and date of registration, can order, select courier and payment mode. • Moderators can create their log in and profile by first name, Last name, Gender domain, address, contact no and date of registration, Approve the quality of vender product to sale, track order conformation and delivery, • Admin can add, modify, delete and search announcements by date and Type
Provide a bulleted list of functional requirements
1. Create a registration page.
2. Create a login page.
3. Provide a menu for user to help him select the predictions or estimate of the
4. If user selected the predictions then app should show the location of any
possible disaster on the map along with other parameters like time,
5. In case of any danger should send alert message (in the form of alarm, email,
alert message) to the user.
6. If user selected the estimate of losses then app should show the location of
the disaster on the map along with other parameters like time, magnitude,
number of losses, possible route to reach there etc.
7. Create an interface to enter the information related to disaster. This
information can be location of disaster, time, magnitude, number of losses
possible route etc.
Android development (Android studio and Android SQLite or Firebase Database).