Project Domain / Category Mobile Apps Abstract/Introduction These days everyone is very keen and very particular when it comes to health and health is directly proportional to diet and Exercise. This system will make profile of user’s health using 3 main features step counter, sleep intake and water intake. While registering into the system, the user needs to enter his age, height, weight and gender to determine BMI and calculate the sleep and water intake per day. Here in this scenario the Step Counter uses the accelerometer sensor to get the input for counting the steps and shows a graph to users of their daily steps. While in water and sleep intake the system generates the amount of sleep and water the user should have per day. The user can edit his physical attributes and when they are changed the sleep and water intake also changes accordingly.
Functional Requirements: • This application doesn’t need internet nor pedometer sensor • Registration: The user has to register into the system with his physical attributes and other details.
• Login: The user has to sign in and will be signed in till he signs out.
• Profile: The user can update his physical attributes in the profile tab.
• Step Counter: The steps are counted in the background and shown in the form of line graph of the entire month.
• Sleep Intake: The system tells the user about his daily Sleep intake considering his physical attributes which can be changed.
• Water Intake: The system tells the user about his daily Water intake considering his physical attributes which can be changed.
Tools: • Android Studio\Eclipse • SQLite