Abstract / Introduction
You must develop a Mobile App which can predict any natural disaster such as
storms, earthquake, flood and other natural disasters. This prediction can be done
using previous weather and earthquake data. You can get data from satellite and
from weather radars or any website which are providing real time data. For these
disasters, you must precisely predict the time, location and magnitude. After
predicting any disaster this app must also provide an alert to the user so that he can
move to the safe place to avoid the disaster.
In case disaster occurs, this app also provide alert to rescue teams about the areas
that need urgent relief. This should also provide possible estimates of the losses
occurred as a result of the disaster. You must put lot of effort and do research to
develop this app.
Provide a bulleted list of functional requirements
1. Create a registration page.
2. Create a login page.
3. Provide a menu for user to help him select the predictions or estimate of the
4. If user selected the predictions then app should show the location of any
possible disaster on the map along with other parameters like time,
5. In case of any danger should send alert message (in the form of alarm, email,
alert message) to the user.
6. If user selected the estimate of losses then app should show the location of
the disaster on the map along with other parameters like time, magnitude,
number of losses, possible route to reach there etc.
7. Create an interface to enter the information related to disaster. This
information can be location of disaster, time, magnitude, number of losses
possible route etc.
Android development (Android studio and Android SQLite or Firebase Database).
4. After successful applying of leave application, it will be available for Admin
5. Employee will be able to mark their attendance online.
6. Admin will review about the leave and will be authorized to ‘Accept’ or
‘Reject’ the leave.
7. After the “Approval” or “Rejection” of leaves, SMS Alert/ Email Notification
must be sent to the concerned employee.
8. A proper user-friendly Graphical User Interface must be designed, to make
all tasks interactive.
9. In end all status of leave application, must be shown to the user, and all
records and history of leaves must be saved into the database by admin.
10.Admin must be able to keep record of employees.
11.Administrator will be able to maintain daily attendance of employee.
12.User must be able to logout to release the interface.
Note: These given FR must be incorporated into the project. More FR could be
added other than given.
MySQL, PHP, ASP.net, C Sharp (Students may select software tools of their own
choice as per their convenience)