Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
An organization nurtures with the increasing knowledge and skillset of its employees. In order to
equip the workforce with state of the art knowledge and techniques, different human development
programs are offered by the multinational companies. Keeping in view stern market forces and
competition, the employees are offered foreign training programs based on their Annual Confidential
Reports (ACR). Employees will be given training opportunities in any of the 10 foreign countries (as a
reward for good ACRs) at the end of 3 years of contract.
Following is a list of functional requirements:
1. Employer and employee are the two types of users.
2. Login procedure for both types of users.
3. After login, an employee will request for a training program.
4. A list of countries will be provided by the employer with corresponding training programs.
5. An employee will make a request by entering his/her employee id, name, CNIC, passport no,
passport expiry and final remarks of the last three ACRs.
6. Following is a list of ACR remarks:
• Very Good
7. At one time only 10 employees will be allowed to go for training.
8. The employer has the right to allow, put in queue or reject any request.
9. The employer will have a graphical report of employees ACRs and their visits to respective
10.The employer will be able to track each employee’s performance before and after the
PHP and SQL Server