Project Domain / Category:
Expert course assessing system is a machine learning based web application in which
expert system will be built by using the any machine learning algorithms or fuzzy
logic algorithms for evaluating/assessing the programming course performance of
e-learning student automatically. In this system, it will be considered these
parameters Skype session attendance, internal course activity marks, programming
lab activity, mid-term and final term marks to evaluate overall academic
performance of computer science students. The fuzzy Rules/Rule-based will be
generated according to course parameters and will maintain knowledge-based
• The application should have graphical user interface which have admin,
teacher and student interface.
• The Admin/teacher should be login with valid username and password.
• The Admin will assign and manage the teacher records.
• Admin/teacher should be able to insert proper details of programming
course activities of registered students.
• The student should be registered with basic details for student account
• The student should be Login with valid university ID and password
• Student should be able to view his/her academic performance based on
course activities with the passage of time.
The application should be used a knowledge-based system with the help of
machine learning algorithms.
• The application should be used fuzzy knowledge/Ontology based to
generate report efficiently.
• The admin should manage and view all student records
• The admin should view the performance of eLearning student and update
knowledge based on requirement.
• The admin should view the performance of the students and update
knowledge-based on the requirement.
Note: Skype session must be attended to communicate with the supervisor about
machine learning algorithms otherwise project will not be accepted.
Tools: C# or Java language or python or any new language but firstly should discuss
with supervisor via email
Prerequisite: Artificial intelligence Concepts, Machine learning