Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
A Digital library management system is a comprehensive web system to manage library management and digital
resources (Audiobooks, eBooks). An account will be issued by the Librarian to Student and Faculty
members. Users can search for books and resources and request them.
The system would be able to issue books, resources at the request of students or faculty. The Application will provide daily, weekly,
and monthly reports of resources issued.
• User management system with authentication.
• Forget password option.
• Account will be issued by Librarian
• Login to request a book/resource.
• Assets Management to manage books and other resources.
• The User Interface for Librarians, Students, and Faculty.
• Search based on the resource type.
• Resource issuance Management.
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly Reports.
• Limits for issuance of books is three for students and for faculty five. Upon reaching the limit,
• For some resources, an only online reading option with limited time, so when this time limit
expires it must be notified to member.
• Audiobooks download is unlimited.
• Details of every book must be mentioned, like a publisher, volume, year, pages, etc.
• Email must be sent to each member on the issuance of the book.
• Title for “Reader of the month” and “Reader of the week” assigned to the member, who have
issued maximum books.
• Keep records of all digital resources.
• Without login download of any resource is not allowed, only search is allowed.