Medical imaging to analyze and detect different diseases and problems now a day an emerging field.
In this project we will design automated techniques and methods to analyze and detect bone fracture
from X-ray images. X-ray images when examined manually it is time consuming and prone to errors.
So our proposed system is able to detect fracture more accurately. images are a crucial resource for
assessing the severity and prediction of bone injuries caused by trauma or accident. Fracture
detection in long bones is a very challenging task due to the limited resolution of the original X-Ray
images, as well as the complexity of bone structures and their possible fractures. So our proposed
automated bone fracture detection system will work on these aspects.
The system should have the following features:
• Image Datasets are maintained.
• Image is selected for examine.
• Image is shown as real image and then focused or noise removed image
• Noise is removed from the image and image is transformed to clearer image so that system
can easily detect fracture
• Clearer image is used to detect fracture
• System detects fracture based on the type of fracture. major fracture 2. Minor fracture 3.
• System display the bounding box around the fracture.
• Number of cracks are displayed on screen
• Dislocation is measured
• Bone high and width is measured
• System save the image with all these diagnosis for further usage.
Tools & Technologies Preferred tool and technology
• i3 Processor
• Operating system: Windows 7 and above