Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
An art gallery shows the work by numerous artists around the globe. Every artist is given a
predetermined space on the online page. The artists are charged for the space apportioned to them
on everyday schedule. The charges shift in various days. Monday to Thursday are 3000 rupees for
each day per show, from Friday to Sunday charges are 5000 rupees for every day per display. Each
show has a name according to the style of painting. The art products can be purchased by the online
clients who need to register with the Art gallery. On accepting the full payment, the product is shipped
off the client. The application monitors the status of shipment of the product to the client.
1. Login: Admin can login using credentials.
2. Allot space: Admin allot space for artists on the basis of days.
3. Receive payment: Admin receive payments from artist through Debit or Credit Card.
4. Keep record: Admin will keep record of clients, artists and payments.
1. Login: Artist can login using credentials after registration.
2. Send Request: Artist send request to admin for space allocation.
3. Add Products: Artists can add their art products with details and prices, and can modify
4. View Order: Artists can view orders and can track them.
5. Receive payment: Artist can receive payments from Clients.
1. Login: Client can login using credentials after registration.
2. View products: Client can view products of all artists.
3. Cart Features: Client can add product to cart.
4. View Cart: Client can view cart to place an order.
5. Bill payment: Client can pay bill through Cash on Delivery method.